Monday, March 24, 2008

get it while you can

I've just received the sad news that my beloved publisher, Dark Eden Press, will be closing its doors on April 1st 2008 so our wonderful president can battle serious illness. DEP was my first publisher, took me as a precocious writer-virgin and initiated me into the world of erotic fiction. I can't tell you how heartbroken I am right now.

That said, if you have yet to buy a copy of my debut novella THE BIRTHDAY GIFT, get it while you can. After March 30th, who knows when it'll be available again? If you're on the fence, take a leap. If you love a good menage story, don't even think first. This is menage a quatre plus a voyeur... or two...

When Meredith sets out to buy ingredients for her husband's birthday cake one summer morning, she's mildly surprised when she meets up with one of his co-workers. Meredith's much more surprised when she comes upon this delicious man getting a little hands-on with another guy. But nothing could compare to the shock Meredith receives when this other guy's wife appears on the scene... and invites her to join in!

Whew! Hot stuff! But the story's not over yet. There's still the tropical vacation, the confinement in foreign prison, the trial for freedom... and, hey, where's Meredith's husband in all this? It is his birthday, after all.

"The sexual awakening of Meredith was well done. Not wanting to give away the ending I will say this, it was a good twist." ~night owl romance

This e-book is now available from

To view the book trailer, visit

And to everyone at Dark Eden Press: I love you all. Thank you and goodnight.