Monday, March 23, 2009

Winners Announced!

The votes are in and I'm pleased to announce we have a tie in the Donuts & Desires Six Word Story challenge!

The winners, as chosen by you, are:


Their gazes met. Lust or Love?
~Desirée Lee

I really got naked for this?
~Laura Loo


Congratulations to our wonderful winners who will receive an e-copy of
Coming Together: With Pride (if I have their email addresses*). A great big thank you to everyone who took part and everyone who voted!

Love you all! HUGS!
gigi

*Laura Loo this means you! *smile* Send me an email at giselle.renarde@excessica.com and I will get you your prize.

Adam & Eve's Ava Rose

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Giselle for this fun competition!

    Thank you everyone who voted for my story!

    Carpe Noctem,
    Des

    ReplyDelete