Thursday, June 24, 2010

Giselle Renarde's Hot Shmut

Pardon my procrastination.

I've actually been working really well today--for the first time this week--so perhaps it's unwise of me to break for a blog, but it's time to let you all know about this week's top sellers in Giselle Renarde Erotica.

At AllRomance, this week's same as last week, so I won't dwell on them too much:

Waxing is for Pussies (Torquere Press) grabs the top spot--a fun lesbian waxing threesome story.

All in a Valentine Day's Work (Shadowfire Press) is in second place--another fun story about Lexi the bisexual building superintendent and her V-day dalliances with tenants.

Red Satin (Torquere Press) comes in third. This one makes me smile, not only because it's a transgender lesbian story, but because it's a Christmas one! And it's selling in June. I guess we're gearing up for Christmas in July, are we? I'll have to Celebrate this year!

At Fictionwise, top sellers have pretty much all changed up since last week:

Beneath the Ice (loveyoudivine) is the top seller! This one's a wintry short about the Inuit woman who gets devoured by a three-headed sea monster. "And that's a good thing."

The Birthday Gift (eXcessica Publishing) comes in second. See, this is what I expected to see selling in the summer months: a hot MMFF menage story that hops from small-town Canada to the tropical Island of Sevidlam and back again.

Audrey & Lawrence (eXcessica Publishing) is number three this week. The one with the goldfish, yes. The complete collection of short stories about Lawrence the librarian, his young mistress Audrey, and their sometimes-glorious, sometimes-embattled love affair. One of my faves. There's ten years of my life in this book.

What can I say but...let's get reading!
Giselle Renarde
Canada just got hotter!

No comments:

Post a Comment