Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Buy a Hoodie, Support LGBT Youth!

Realistically? Giving away royalties isn't enough. I want to give more. After some of the ignorance I've witnessed firsthand and heard about on the news this week, I NEED to give more to help support LGBT youth.

That's why I've decided to donate all my commissions from sales at the newly-renamed "Giselle Renarde's LGBT Friendly Space" swag store to LGBT YOUTHLINE, along with the royalties from books mentioned in my previous post.

In honour of community youth, I've put up two new designs on the site. Remember piano lessons and "Every Good Boy Deserves Fudge"? Well, here's a new take on it:


And if you want the world to know you support LGBT youth:

Buy anything and everything from the shop from now until the end of December 2010 and I'll donate my commission to LGBT Youthline. (I know...the "Giselle Renarde Erotica" baby clothes are...weird...but I can't seem to make that section of the shop go away, so there it stands. LOL)

I think we're all more driven than usual right now to support lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, transsexual, queer, genderqueer, questioning, and 2-Spirit youth. Buying a cool T-shirt or whatevs is just one more way.

http://www.cafepress.com/gisellerenardeerotica

Bright Blessings to you,
Giselle Renarde

No comments:

Post a Comment