Sunday, May 15, 2011

Six Sentence Sunday - Anonymous

Please forgive the late posting of my very first "Six Sentence Sunday." I'm still recovering from food poisoning or something awful. It's been a hell of a weekend.

Anyway, here are the first six sentences from my first novel, Anonymous:


“I want to suck another man’s cock,” he said.

She smiled. “I want to watch you.”

“I bet you do.”

After setting her glass down on the coffee table, Hannah crossed her bare legs over her husband’s lap and laughed. “I can’t believe we’re talking like this. It’s so naughty!”

(If you want to read more, there's an excerpt at All Romance ebooks)

5 comments:

  1. Welcome to SSS, Giselle! Nice six :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Naughty but oh so good! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to SSS. He wants to do it, I want to read about it. LOL It works out.

    Best,
    Allure

    ReplyDelete
  4. You certainly picked a great sample!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you feel better soon. Thanks for sharing your spicy six. Nothing like a little nasty talk to get the juices flowing.

    ReplyDelete