Thursday, June 23, 2011

#LHIFTB Contest: Win an ebook of your choice!

I've decided I want to give some stuff away to thank you for checking out our "Let's Hear it for the Bis" celebration of bisexual and pansexual fiction, so I've decided to hold a little contest. Using the link below, just select which Giselle Renarde ebook you would like to win and then enter your email address. That's it. Just two questions. Super-easy. I only decided to go the survey route rather than the post-in-comments route because I don't want you all having to post your email address on the site for all to see and potentially swipe, etc.

There are lots of bi/pansexual-themed Giselle Renarde titles to choose from on this list, and if you'd like to find out more about any of them you can visit my Amazon page:

Or, if you want to read excerpts from these titles, you could visit All Romance and either run a search on the title or run an author search for Giselle Renarde.

Anyway, because I have a
free Survey Monkey account (not a premium one) the number of respondents is capped at 100--so enter right away! I will be giving away ebooks to 10 lucky winners. It could be you!

Create your free online surveys with SurveyMonkey, the world's leading questionnaire tool.

No comments:

Post a Comment