Sunday, June 12, 2011

#LHIFTB Six Sentence Sunday: Ondine

For the first Six Sentence Sunday taking place during my "Let's Hear it for the Bis" celebration of bi and pansexual fiction, I've chosen to showcase six sentences from my novella Ondine. The selection seemed natural, since Ondine is one of my most pansexual books. There are characters who identify as straight, lesbian, bi, and beyond. There's everything from a pansexual hippie orgy to a sweet, shy heteromance. For such a short book (it's under 40,000 words, I believe) I sure managed to cram a lot of activity into it. LOL. I don't think I could manage that again if I tried. I'm becoming garrulous in my old age. (HA!)

Anyhoo, here's my 6--an MFF menage invitation, most delightfully accepted:

On one occasion, Drinkwater arrived home from the office to find his wife spread-eagle on the breakfast table with the dark-haired girl’s head between her legs. Ondine turned to him, her chin glistening with Imelda’s juice. A familiar sensation ran through his groin as the ballerina said, “Will you not join us, monsieur Drinkwater?”

The sight was the stuff of fantasies: his buxom blonde wife lying naked but for a red kimono on the table at which they drank their morning tea, having her pussy licked by a gorgeous femme. Drinkwater's cock surged inside his trousers. For weeks he’d hoped for precisely this sort of invitation.

Ondine is available as an ebook, paperback, and audiobook.

5 comments:

  1. My. Dinner is served!

    And I've said it before, but that cover is utterly gorgeous. The power of simplicity is never greater than when the image possesses such clarity and beauty. Just lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, wonderful people! Selena Kitt put that cover together for me, and I love it so much I've used the image as my avatar or whatever you call it on Twitter and the like.
    Hugs,
    Giselle

    ReplyDelete