Sunday, June 26, 2011

Six Sentence Sunday - Waxing is for Pussies

Well, well, well...another pleasant valley Six Sentence Sunday! Since my kinky lesbian threesome short "Waxing is for Pussies" was rereleased by loveyoudivine on Friday, I'm thinkin' I'll go with six sentences from that little gem. Get ready for poor Claire to start cursing up a storm in the midst of her very fist bikini wax:

I was strong like bull. I could handle anything...except waxing. “Jesus motherfucker Mary and Virgin fuck!” I howled as Soo Jin tore off the wax strip. With her pussy-wetted hand, she treated my burning red flesh to a series of committed smacks. Slap, slap, slap right against my inner thigh and mound. It felt strangely wonderful and it hurt like hell.


  1. All I can say is - Ouch! That definitely hurts!

  2. I am right there with you, girlfriend. Ouch!! lol! Great six!

  3. Ouch! Good Six!

    Happy Sunday,
    Kristin Wolfgang

  4. Well, here's another little snippet where I must turn up the air after reading.

    Love the title of this book, and I've seen a lot of lesbian fiction come out lately.

    Best of luck on that new release too!

    Well done, Keta
    Cradle of Dreams 6SS