Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Giselle Renarde Erotica for $0.99

So, sometimes you don't want to spend more than a dollar on an ebook. That's cool. I shop off the dollar table at Indigo (that's a bookstore here in Canada) and I've discovered some great stuff there.

Here are a few of my erotica and queer fiction titles you can snag for $0.99 (at time of posting~prices sometimes fluctuate):

Gigglepuss, the title I so love! Lesbian schoolgirl fun, giggling, kissing, toe-sucking... I just love this story. I really do.

Faithful John and the Dungeon Ravens, BDSM Romance, Fairy Tale Bondage Erotica


Kandinsky's Shirt Button, Trans Call Girl + Nerdy Accountant = Erotic Romance


Cunning Little Vixens, M/F/F/F Schoolgirl Menage, Erotic Historical and Quirky Comedy:


Ugly Naked People, Lesbian Eating Disorder Romance Short (This one's queer lit fic, not erotica, but it is award-nominated and a category bestseller. And there is nudity.)
Hope you find something you like. For $0.99, it's worth a go!

No comments:

Post a Comment