Wednesday, October 5, 2011

UGLY NAKED PEOPLE for $0.69~Wow, What a Deal!

In celebration of GAY AND LESBIAN HISTORY MONTH/NATIONAL COMING OUT DAY Untreed Reads, the publisher of my short ebook UGLY NAKED PEOPLE, is offering 30% off all LGBT fiction and nonfiction titles at their website and at Rainbow Ebooks through the month of October.

I wish I could play up the dirtiness of seeing my ebook available at the down-and-dirty suggestive price point of $0.69, but "unfortunately" UGLY NAKED PEOPLE is one of my few non-erotic stories on the market. If not erotic, then what? I often call UGLY NAKED PEOPLE my lesbian eating disorder story, and that's actually a good characterization. It's a story about great love without being what you'd generally classify as a love story.

A reviewer at Three Dollar Bill said of UGLY NAKED PEOPLE: "Everyone should take the time to read this moving and emotional short story." (You can read the review here) So, if you're an everybody and you haven't yet read UGLY NAKED PEOPLE, here's your opportunity to pick up a copy for well under a dollar.


No comments:

Post a Comment