Sunday, November 13, 2011

Six Sentence Sunday~Audrey & Lawrence, Adultery Erotica

I think most of us authors have that one book we love like crazy, but no one seems to buy. Lately, I've been re-reading Audrey & Lawrence, a collection of adultery short stories I wrote over the course of a couple years. In May 2010, the collection was made available as an ebook and in print from eXcessica Publishing. So much of me is in Audrey. Ten years of my life are in this book. I'm always disappointed when I get a royalty statement and the numbers tell me readers just aren't interested. Authors, do you have a book like this? One you love to bits, yet sales are crap?

Here are my 6 from Audrey & Lawrence. Actually, they're from a short story in the collection called Questions of Ultimate Concern:

I could hear Lawrence smelling my hair, his face planted in the crook of my neck. He slid his hand beneath my body and pressed his fingers against my aching clit. Lawrence was all over me, on my back and caressing my front, shoving his generous cock halfway through my core. Through the veil of my hair, I was mesmerized by the sight of his hips pressing against my ass, my supple flesh giving way to his. It was like watching somebody else, like watching other people’s bodies. They looked too good, too golden, to be mine and his.

Available from:

and other retailers



  1. For me this is perfect erotica-hot and beautiful. Well done!

  2. Hot. Makes you want to know how they got here and what they'll do next. Excellent excerpt!