Sunday, February 5, 2012

Six Sentence Sunday: Secret Confessions


Since I've been promoting my new release Secret Confessions: 36 Erotic Encounters for the past 2 days, I might as well keep going with today's Six Sentence Sunday. Secret Confessions is an anthology of letter-style confessional erotica, with stories covering a wide range of sexual encounters.

I've chosen 6 sentences from a story in the book called Fisting for Beginners:

Before I met my boyfriend Andrew, the only image I had in mind of “fisting” was a Mapplethorpe photograph of one beautiful black man with his hand fully inserted inside another beautiful black man’s ass. To me, that was “fisting.”

I knew Andrew was bisexual before we started dating, and the idea of him with other men always intrigued me. One time, I asked him about Mapplethorpe and fisting. I think my exact words were, “Do people really do that?”

I wanted to know if fisting was a real thing.


Secret Confessions is available from pretty much every retailer of ebooks, including eXcessica Publishing, Amazon, and ARe.

Hugs,
Giselle

4 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see how he responds to her question. Great six!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty good work there Griselle, I would like to know what is his response.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very tempting six this week, Giselle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great scene, although the idea made me say 'yuck.' Can't wait to hear the response.

    ReplyDelete