Tuesday, March 20, 2012

6 Erotic Shorts for the Price of NONE!


Yes, that's right! My first FREE ebook is being rolled out this week, and I want everybody to own it. Well, everybody who is over 18 and enjoys erotica--those are my only two caveats, I guess. So if you know people who are over 18 and enjoy erotica, tell them about this book! And pick one up for yourself, while you're at it.

I'm sure you'll agree "6 Erotic Shorts" is the absolute most creative title I or anyone else on the planet has ever come with. Okay, maybe not, but the title does describe the book's contents: 6 erotic short stories. By me.

I included a variety of subjects in this little antho: bondage, lesbian, stranger sex, happy marriages, adultery, multicultural, straight, shower sex (a lot of people arrive at my blog searching for it, so I'm guessing readers really like sex in the shower!), and even a very relatable prostitution story. A little something for every palate, I hope.

But wait... there's a blurb!

Mercedes sells sexual favours to a married ex-lover while Yasuko’s husband eats more than just pasta at the dinner table. Devra recalls the moment she first realized she was a lesbian while Sterling helps Michelle overcome her fear of shower sex. An artist’s wife gives a first-time model the tongue-lashing of a lifetime, and Gina teaches her man that a quiet evening at home is far more fun than a drinking binge with the boys.

6 great stories for the price of none!

So far, 6 Erotic Shorts is available from eXcessica (you'll need to join the Yahoo group to access files) and Smashwords, but I'll be tweeting when it's up at other retailers. Make sure to follow me @gisellerenarde if you don't already.

Well, what are you waiting for? It's free!


6 Erotic Shorts at Smashwords: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/143624

Enjoy!
Giselle

No comments:

Post a Comment