Sunday, April 1, 2012

Six Sentence Sunday - Nanny State, lesbian kink

My kinkiest book to date hit the market on Friday, and I'm incredibly excited, not only because it's so hot but because my girlfriend acted as editor. She's helped me with short stories for a few years now, but this is the first novella she's worked on. The couple that smuts together stays together, right?

Anyway, the book's called NANNY STATE, it's lesbian kink (age play, fetish, spankings, threesomes, lots and lots of suckling--great for lovers of boobs!) and here are my 6 sentences:

Nanny Victoria cradled my head in her hand as I licked her pursed tit up and down with the tip of my tongue. “Suckle, dear. Suck it.”

A hot ache pulsed in my pussy. When I started sucking, feeling her hard nipple against my soft velvet tongue, I wanted to touch myself so fucking badly I could have screamed. I squeezed my thighs tight together, and my shaved pussy lips pressed my engorged clit from both sides, but it wasn’t enough.


*sigh*

6 sentences are never enough.

Fortunately, there are many, many more sentences in the book, which is available now at pretty much every erotic ebook retailer, including eXcessica: http://www.excessica.com/books/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=17&products_id=540

and Amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/Nanny-State-Lesbian-Kink-ebook/dp/B007Q1H1NK/ref=pd_rhf_pe_p_t_1


Hugs,

Giselle

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Smoking! I want to read more of this! Good luck on your release this Friday.

    ReplyDelete