Sunday, May 6, 2012

#sixsunday Excerpt from Secret Confessions

I totally won't shut up about this fundraising promotion I've got going on where I'm giving $1 from my books Nanny State and Secret Confessions purchased between May 1 and May 7, 2012 to LGBT Youthline.

Actually, I lie. I'll shut up about it after tomorrow, because then it'll be over.

So OF COURSE this week's six sentences for Six Sentence Sunday are going to come from one of my promotional titles.  I've been talking about Nanny State a lot lately, so I'll excerpt from Secret Confessions today.

"Secret Confessions: 36 Erotic Encounters" is a compilation of letter-style erotica.  These six come from a story in the anthology called "My Reluctant Spank Daddy."  Heh.

It’s no secret that I love being spanked.  When I was in my twenties, I held on to a few boyfriends way too long just because they were so damn good at spanking me.  And it wasn’t just the feeling of their hands smacking my ass, though that was a big part of it, obviously.  It wasn’t even the shade of crimson my cheeks turned when they’d been spanked to perfection, though that was a factor as well. 

What I really loved was the lead-up to a spanking.  I really got off on being told what I’d done to deserve such treatment.  

hehehe.... I like it.

If you like erotic confessions, Secret Confessions is available in ebook format pretty much everywhere, including eXcessica, Amazon, Barnes & Noble, All Romance, and so on.


Oh, and you can find out more about my fundraising effort for queer youth by visiting this blog post:


  1. I REALLY want to know what they said...

  2. Frankness is so hard to write and you have nailed it here. Sensational six.