Thursday, August 23, 2012

Sign-Up Time for Seasonal Blog Hops

Hellloooo Authors!

Blog Hops have brought a whole bunch of new readers to my site over the past few years, and they're a great opportunity to share your work, have some fun, and draw in people who've never heard of you before.

So, I've stumbled across a few upcoming blog hops (read: I'm finally sorting through the "99+" emails in my yahoo account) that I thought I'd share with you lovely loves:

Candy Kane Kink

Candy Cane Kink Giveaway Hop
Coming Dec 14-21, 2012
For more information and to sign up, check out:

Naughty New Years Blog Hop
January 2-6, 2013
This one's hosted by Sky Warren, whose recent blog hop proved incredibly successful, at least for me.  There's a grand prize of a $100 gift card for edenfantasys, and I think a lot of us naughty people love the prospect of winning sex toys.
For more info:

GLBT Madness Hop
Sept 27-30, 2012
This one isn't exactly "seasonal" but I came across it today so thought I'd put it up in this post.  Stipulations, according to the website, include that you must have been blogging about queer stuff for at least 6 months and you must have at least 30 followers.  I don't think I had 30 followers when I was a 6-month-old blogger, but I really don't remember.
Anyhoo, more info here:


No comments:

Post a Comment