Sunday, August 5, 2012

#SixSunday Wedding Heat: Hole In One

A quick set of six sentences today from the latest story in the Wedding Heat series.  In Wedding Heat: Hole In One, Greg and Joey from "Skinny Dipping" are back for some man-on-man (-on man, when Remi the golf instructor joins in) red-hot loving in the woods.

Here's what happens when Remi refers to Joey as Greg's "friend" and Joey doesn't correct him:

Right away, Greg smacked the side of Joey’s head.  “Friend?  I thought I was more than just a friend.”

“You are!” Joey stammered, feeling like the monkey in the middle.

Greg held his hard-on by the base, flicking it at Joey’s lips.  “Prove it.”

Hmm... I see a blow job in someone's future...

Wedding Heat: Hole In One is now available from:


All Romance:

Barnes & Noble:



Rainbow Ebooks:



  1. Hey there! I'm not huge with the man-on-man-on-man love, but I liked the dynamics of the 'just a friend' prickliness. Thanks for sharing!

  2. Ha! I guess he'll answer better next time. Great six!