Sunday, October 14, 2012

Six Sentence Sunday: Girls Gone Carnal

Happy Sunday!

This week's new release is Girls Gone Carnal: Lesbian Vamps, Witches and Weres, a mini-anthology of paranormal erotica.  Below, we've got six sentences from a story called "Milady's Bath"--a Gothic tale about a maid bathing her mistress, who has obtained some awful injuries after wandering out with the full moon.

Six Sentences from Girls Gone Carnal: Lesbian Vamps, Witches and Weres:

As Milady skims her fingers through the hair between her legs, I watch her lovely breasts bob in the water.  Those pallid spheres call to me, their poor pink nipples distended and erect.  I roll up the sleeves of my nightdress before drizzling fragranced oil across her chest.  She sighs when I rub my cloth the length of her bare breast, but I am hardly satisfied to touch her skin through a square of cotton.  Her nudity provokes irrepressible urges in me.  I must feel her soft flesh against mine.


Now Available from:



All Romance:



Barnes and Noble:

Coming soon to other vendors!

Enjoy/Happy Weekend!