Thursday, February 14, 2013

My Valentine to You: A FREE Erotic Romance (Limited Time Only!)

As a gift to my readers, I'm giving away my madcap wintery erotic romance "Out of the Cold."  You can get your free copy from All Romance, right here: https://www.allromanceebooks.com/product-outofthecoldnewyear039seroticromance-1011300-149.html

This is a Valentine's Day gift from me to you, so it's good one day only.  Get your copy today, February 14th, 2013.

UPDATE (FEB 14): Gah! ARe's Valentines Day 50% sale totally effed up my efforts to give you my book at 100% off. That's annoying.  But fear not: Out of the Cold WILL be free tomorrow, Feb. 15 2013.  Sorry for any inconvenience.


Geeky Amira is desperate for fun.  When she meets Keith at a first aid course, she sneaks a peek at his registration form to get his email address.  After exchanging some very naughty notes, they plan a get-together on New Year's Eve… but the man she meets up with isn’t Keith at all!  Will Amira ring in the New Year with her online romance, or will she be left out in the cold?

WARNINGS: This title contains graphic sexuality, explicit language, and big surprises.


Readers, I love you, and I'm not just saying that.  Thanks for being part of my life!
Hope you enjoy "Out of the Cold."
Happy V-Day!
Giselle

No comments:

Post a Comment