Saturday, June 8, 2013

#MySexySaturday Adam and Sheree's Family Vacation

In case you missed it last week, My Sexy Saturday features the author's choice of 7 sexy words, sentences, or paragraphs from their work.

This week, I'm showcasing my new release.  Adam and Sheree's Family Vacation is about as far from the mainstream as you can get in erotica.  This taboo title about a brother and sister's summer fling (yes, you read that right!) has already been banished by Amazon, and will not be available from many other retailers.

7 Sexy Paragraphs from Adam and Sheree's Family Vacation:

Sheree splayed herself on the rock, circling her entire palm around her bare pussy.  “It’s no big deal.  You scratch my itch, I’ll scratch yours.”

There were so many things Adam wanted to say: But you’re my sister!  This isn’t right!  Mom and Dad would kill us.  Gramma would kill us.  Jessica would never speak to me again.  My friends would never let me live it down.

But his cock took control, leading him up the rocky incline until he stood between his sister’s open legs.  She looked smaller than usual, as he gazed down at her.  Well, not her boobs.  Her boobs looked huge.  But the rest of her seemed little and vulnerable as he dropped his shorts.

“Holy fuck!”  She stared at his erection, and a thrill ran through him.  “That’s what I need.  That’s it.  Right there.”

He felt strangely proud that his sister was ready to dispense with society’s rules and regulations just for a crack at his cock.  Even though every instinct told him not to go there, his dick wanted her pussy.  And that was that.

Dropping his wet shorts beside Sheree, Adam knelt between her legs.  He looked into her eyes.  Big mistake.  This was his sister.  Those were her eyes, her tits, her thighs.  That was her pussy.  His sister’s pussy!  His brain said no, but his dick leaked precum all over her belly.

“Don’t think,” she said.  “Just do it.”


No comments:

Post a Comment