Saturday, August 3, 2013

#MySexySaturday Banned By Amazon!

I called it.

Remember yesterday when I announced the re-release of my lesbian MILF smut, Stripping My Son's Sleeping Girlfriend?  And remember how I said it wasn't live at Amazon yet, but I'd give you the link if they didn't ban my book?  I guess I knew, in my heart, how this would go...

They banned my book.

Le sigh.

I have to shake my head, because Stripping My Son's Sleeping Girlfriend was a hot seller at Amazon when it was first on the market (the publisher went out of business, hence the re-release) and that was only .
a couple months ago.

Anyway, after that extended preamble, welcome to My Sexy Saturday--a weekly blog hop where authors share 7 words or sentences or paragraphs from their hot reads!

So, what do 7 paragraphs from a book banned by Amazon (about a mom stripping her son's girlfriend while she's asleep in his bed) sound like?

Like this:

I couldn’t expose her mound completely, but I did manage to shift the fabric enough to find skin. Kali’s pussy was so soft.  I couldn’t get over it.  My fingers parted her smooth lips, and the flesh inside was so hot and so wet it seemed to suck me inside.  She moaned as I slipped one finger into her juicy cunt.  My heart jumped.  I was sure she’d open her eyes, see me there, and scream her pretty little head off.

But she didn’t open her eyes, and she didn’t scream.  Her voice was muffled by the pillow, but I distinctly heard her mumble, “Suck my tits, baby.”

Did she think I was Darin?  The idea made my stomach flop, but I was too driven to stop.  She moaned as I ripped off her top, then rolled her onto her back.  Her hair spread across her face like a curtain.  It covered her eyes, and the fact that she couldn’t see me made me feel bold.  I lunged at her chest, bringing her sweet nipple between my lips.  It felt hard as a pebble.  I held it gently with my teeth, and teased it with my tongue.

I’d never done anything like this before, but that didn’t damage my confidence.  Once I started sucking Kali’s tits, I felt like I’d been doing it my whole life.  Her breasts felt warm and wonderful against my face, like two matching cushions.  I couldn’t decide which one I liked better.

My middle finger moved in Kali’s cunt while I suckled her tits.  I’d imagined her pussy just right—it was sopping wet and tight as anything.  Her keen muscles clamped on a second finger.  Her flesh fluttered as I fucked her.  She writhed on the bed, forcing her tits against my face.  Her skin tasted like scotch and salt.  I was addicted from the very first lick.

“Do my pussy,” Kali mumbled into her arm.  “Suck my clit.  I want to come.”

Did she know it was me?

If you want a copy of Stripping My Son's Sleeping Girlfriend... well, you can't get it from Amazon.

But you can get it from all these places:

The Publisher:

eXcessica EDEN:

The Retailers:

Barnes & Noble:



All Romance:

Rainbow Ebooks:


1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear they banned your book but glad you can sell it at other places !

    Thanks for participating in the hop.