Sunday, August 11, 2013

While I'm Away...

I'm heading into the woods for a week, so don't worry too much if you don't see me on Twitter or here at the blog. 

When I get back, I want to find my inbox full of review requests for Wedding Heat: Catering to the Masses.  

If you missed my initial post, you can read it here: http://donutsdesires.blogspot.ca/2013/07/brilliant-idea-review-copies-of.html but, long story short, I would love to send you a free copy of my gay transgender erotic romance novelette Wedding Heat: Catering to the Masses in exchange for your honest review of the work on Amazon or Barnes & Noble.

Only, you'll have to wait a week because I'll be without electricity or internet in the woods.

To be a reviewer, send an email to gisellerenarde AT yahoo DOT com with "Review Copy: Catering to the Masses" in the subject line.  Please let me know whether you'd like your review copy in PDF, EPUB or MOBI format.

If you'd like more info about the ebook and why I want you to review if, check out the original post: http://donutsdesires.blogspot.ca/2013/07/brilliant-idea-review-copies-of.html

See you next week!
Giselle

No comments:

Post a Comment