Wednesday, September 18, 2013

This is My Exciting News! This is it!

Hi hi hi...

I'm bouncing with glee. Can you tell?  I've been teasing you and tempting you via twitter, mentioning exciting news that I wasn't totally ready to announce, but I'm ready now, and here it is:

I have a webstore!

It's mine.  It sells my books, and it lives at Coffee Time Romance, right here:
http://www.coffeetimeromance.com/BookStore/indie-authors-giselle-renarde-c-193

Do you shop at Coffee Time Romance?  Well, you can start right now because I've listed my transgender historical romance "The Public Life of Private Paulsen" for the low low price of NOTHING.  $0.00.  Download it today!

But wait... there's more!  My books are currently on sale at introductory prices of 20% off.  If you've been waiting to get your grubby little hands on books like Secret Confessions: 36 Erotic Encounters or Girls Gone Carnal, they're only $3.99--for a limited time only.

And how about Audrey and Lawrence?  Remember my compilation of adultery tales about the affair between married Lawrence and his young mistress Audrey (it's kinda the memoir of my twenties... in twelve parts)?  Well, my little book put on a sexy new cover just for its special release at Coffee Time Romance!

Check out what's currently available, and bookmark the webstore, because there will be more great erotica coming soon!


See you there!
Giselle

No comments:

Post a Comment