Friday, October 11, 2013

FREE READ for National Coming Out Day and Canadian Thanksgiving

Have you read my trans lesbian romance Friday Night Lipstick?

No?

Well, you should.  I'm pretty sure it's the most romantic story I've ever written, and it makes me cry every time I read it.

In observance of National Coming Out Day (October 11th) and Canadian Thanksgiving (this weekend), I invite you to pick up a copy of Friday Night Lipstick from All Romance ebooks.  It's on me:

https://www.allromanceebooks.com/product-fridaynightlipstick-1267491-341.html

When this novelette was originally published by loveyoudivine, it didn't exactly make a splash. None of my transgender fiction does.  But here's the weird thing: when lyd closed and Friday Night Lipstick was re-released with eXcessica... it jumped into the Top 100 in lesbian fiction at Amazon. 

Never in a million years would I have expected that of a love story about trans women who are considerably older than your av-er-age romance heroine.

Thank you to everyone who's taken an interest in Friday Night Lipstick

You can spend your Friday night with Layla and Bernice by clicking here: https://www.allromanceebooks.com/product-fridaynightlipstick-1267491-341.html

All the best!
Giselle

1 comment:

  1. For what it's worth, Giselle, your trans fiction always makes a splash with me. :)

    ReplyDelete