Saturday, July 18, 2015

#MySexySaturday Tangled Roots: Romantic Fiction in Paperback and Large Print

Yesterday I realized my 2008 erotic romance Tangled Roots was never released in print, so I dropped everything and spent the entire day (and night) creating standard paperback and large print editions.

These books are the prettiest things I've ever created. I can't wait for you to see what I've done with the interiors. They're magic inside! Okay, "magic" might be overselling, but they really are full of surprises.

You're going to love them!

My print sales are increasing all the time, which makes me happy because paperbacks hold a special place in my heart. I'm a devoted print reader. Ebooks just don't do it for me. I want to hold that baby in my hot little hands.
A book. In my hot little hands.

I've already written a big long blog post about Tangled Roots, but I'll put that up tomorrow. Since it's My Sexy Saturday, I'll start you off with an excerpt from the book and links to the newly released print editions.

Tangled Roots is a summer romance featuring Indigenous characters. It's an odd combination of easy-breezy and darkly disturbing. In the following scene, we find Simone alone in a canoe, enjoying the peace and tranquility of nature:

Sunlight dappled the waters ahead like a golden pathway to the heavens. This was just what Simone needed to forget about all that stupid work crap, and that whole mess with Toby. She could just close her eyes, sit out here on the water and be soothed by nature.

Just sit and be soothed.

Sit and be soothed.

A splash alerted Simone that something big had fallen in the lake. But there was nothing around, nobody struggling in the water. Could have been a loon or a fish or a sea monster, maybe.

Another splash, over to the right.

Ripples along the water.

Then a face. A man taking a deep breath, and then diving back below the water’s surface. He was swimming straight for her.

***
Considering I only ran the final proof on these paperback editions a couple hours ago, I'm amazed they're already available at Amazon. I only found the links by accident--happy accident.

Tangled Roots is available in print right here: https://www.createspace.com/5623865
and here: http://www.amazon.com/Tangled-Roots-Giselle-Renarde/dp/1515116344?tag=dondes-20
ISBN-13: 978-1515116349
ISBN-10: 1515116344

The large print edition is here: https://www.createspace.com/5623960
and here: http://www.amazon.com/Tangled-Roots-Large-Romantic-Fiction/dp/1515117138?tag=dondes-20
ISBN-13: 978-1515117131
ISBN-10: 1515117138

You can still get the ebook from eXcessica, but it's an earlier edition (Tangled Roots is one of the very first books I wrote!) http://www.amazon.com/Tangled-Roots-Giselle-Renarde-ebook/dp/B003GIRECA?tag=dondes-20

No comments:

Post a Comment