Friday, November 27, 2015

Big Sale at All Romance! Two Lesbian Novels for $0.74!

All Romance Ebooks is offering 25% off 20,000+ titles this Black Friday. And guess what? Their big sale happens to correspond with the release of my amazing 2-novel collection, FEMDOM LESBIANS.

FEMDOM LESBIANS is available at the introductory price of $0.99 this weekend, and I'll share other retailer links with you later today, but right now I want to call attention to the fact that FEMDOM LESBIANS is only $0.74 at ARe.

That's TODAY ONLY, so act fast or you'll have to pony up an extra quarter and I know you need that for... laundry?  Parking meter?  What can you even buy for 25 cents anymore?  Penny candy?

Anyway, I'll shut up.  You go buy my new book.  This be the direct link:

And buy a bunch of other books too.  They're on sale!

Love you,

No comments:

Post a Comment