Sunday, May 15, 2016

Free for May! My Mistress' Thighs: Transgender and Genderqueer Erotic Romance

Hi! Hugs! Happy Sunday!

I woke up this morning thinking of Bjork and a story called Third Rail--a story that appears in my anthology My Mistress' Thighs: Transgender and Genderqueer Erotic Romance.

I might have mention 2016 is my 10th anniversary as a writer. I'm celebrating by giving away at least one significant work for free every month. Seems a fitting way to show how much I appreciate your readership over the years. Over the DECADE! Wow. Decade.

Anyway, I've put on a Bjork CD and I'm here to tell you My Mistress' Thighs is free right now at Smashwords. So are all the individual ebooks containing the stories from My Mistress's Thighs--one of which is Third Rail.

I won't say much about this anthology, aside from the fact that it contains poetry and short stories incorporating characters who are trans (like my girlfriend), gender questioning (like me), gender nonconforming (like me), queer (like me--I've got it all!), and other characters who play with gender to get off or cross-dress but they don't know why or... hey, I thought I wasn't going to say much. heh

The truth is I don't need to hook you. I'm not trying to sell My Mistress' Thighs. It's free for the rest of May at, so you can head on over there and grab a copy. No money down, no payments... ever!  All you need is a Smashwords account.

Oh, and since it's May I'm obliged to share with you my most favourite May-related madrigal:

If that doesn't get you in the mood, I don't know what will.

No comments:

Post a Comment