Monday, August 29, 2016

FREE #Erotica Novel: Get ANONYMOUS Today!

I want you to know how much I appreciate you.

Last month, during Smashwords' huge July sale, you kick-ass readers bought more than a thousand copies of my books from that site alone. Sure the vast majority of those "sales" were of books discounted to FREE, but I'll give you a bit of context: I set up my Smashwords account in the autumn of 2013. At the end of June 2016 I hit that magical number: 1,000 sales.

In July of 2016, you guys downloaded ANOTHER 1,000+ books. In ONE MONTH.

Thank you!!!

To show my appreciation, I'm giving you more FREE. My erotic novel ANONYMOUS just came out of KU, and I've uploaded it to most vendors for nuthin! Zero dollars, zero cents.

What kind of wife dreams of watching her husband with another man? A wife like Hannah. For years, she and Nathaniel have fantasized about bringing a third into the bedroom. Someone… ANONYMOUS. But will one night with a hired hand satisfy their desires, or will Hannah become obsessed with discovering the true identity of Mr. Anonymous?

This offer won't last forever, so grab your copy of ANONYMOUS today from one of the following retailers:

All Romance Ebooks:

No comments:

Post a Comment