Monday, November 17, 2008

Giselle's on her knees yet again!

This is becoming a very familiar position...

Today I'm on my knees to beg and plead for your vote in the Midnight Seductions Endless Romance Contest.

It's reader's choice! From now until December 8th 2008, you can vote on the hottest love scene. I would be delighted if you could vote for mine, but even if you don't it's certainly worth checking out all 42 contest entries. Can you imagine? 42 love scenes to melt the snow outside my window.

My entry is a scene from erotic romance TANGLED ROOTS, available from eXcessica. And don't forget, I'm dona
ting every last penny of profit from all my sales through the eXcessica website until December 15th 2008 to the LGBT YOUTHLINE, a valuable organization providing peer support to lesbian, gay, bisexual, transsexual, transgender, 2-spirited, queer and questioning youth.

Get on over to Midnight Seductions to vote for the love scene that melts your butter. I hope it's mine!


Bright Blessings,
Giselle Renarde
Canada just got hotter!