Joan Price, author of "Naked At Our Age" and "Better Than I Ever Expected," is writing a new book on sex and aging.
And... she needs YOUR help!
If you're over 50 and you'd like to share your comments with Joan, please visit her blog for more information. You can either leave your comments at her blog (not here at Donuts and Desires, or she won't see them!) OR you can email her via the link in her post: http://betterthanieverexpected.blogspot.ca/2013/07/your-comments-invited-for-my-new-book.html
And if you're under 50, why not pass the word along to older friends?
Here are some of the topics she rolled around in her blog post, just to get your brain jumping:
- What has changed about your sexuality lately?
- What new attitudes, experiences, techniques, or resources make sex better?
- What are the myths and stereotypes about older people and sex, and why are they wrong?
- What challenges do you face personally?
- Which likes and dislikes have changed?
- How have your relationships grown -- or failed to grow?
- What do you desire now that would have surprised your younger self?
- If you could change something, what would it be?
- What do you wonder about other people our age?
- What do you wish our society understood about our sexuality?
- What do you wish you understood about your own sexuality?
- What else would you like me to know?