Friday, October 3, 2014

#MySexySaturday Brats Gone Wild!

I usually feature my own books for My Sexy Saturday, but I contributed a bonus story to my pal Candi Cade's smutty new box set so I've decided to talk about it today.

If you're an author, there's a good chance you've written a book that just didn't take off. Me? I've written a lot of them. But this summer I wrote a pretty taboo novelette called Forbidden Folk. Oh my goodness gracious, I love this story. It's so deliciously illicit in a way that's different from other taboo fiction. My girl Winter was raised by her mother and the two other members of her mother's folk trio. They're not related and they're not technically family but it still feels... titillatingly naughty.

Anyway, like I said, the book fell flat on its face as far as sales were concerned. Which is a real shame because it's damn good. When Candi Cade asked if I'd like to provide a bonus story for her taboo collection, I sent her Forbidden Folk because I wanted to get this story into the hands of smut lovers.

(And I have every confidence that lots of people will read it now, considering Candi's Brats Gone Wild box set is currently priced at $0.99!)

Here are seven short paragraphs from Forbidden Folk:

But Steven wasn’t actually my parent. As much as I viewed him as a father, growing up, he never was. Not truly.

“Steven?” I asked.

His hand cocooned mine. “Yes, Winter?”

“Did you ever think about…?”

He turned onto his side, so his chest was so close it grazed my tender nipples. When he spoke, I felt his breath against my lips. “Think about what, Winter?”

I couldn’t ignore the throb between my legs. I couldn’t fight it any longer. I barely had to move to kiss him, and that’s just what I did. Or did he kiss me? We moved for each other’s mouths simultaneously, opening to one another. His tongue swept mine into a frenzy as we gave in to the desire my mother had forbidden. She must be spinning in her grave.

“Wait,” Steven said, pulling his mouth from mine. “Winter, are you sure this is what you want?”

If you've got $0.99 to spare, grab a copy of Candi Cade's Brats Gone Wild and you can read her salaciously spicy stories in addition to mine: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00O4S4MDU?tag=dondes-20

1 comment: