Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Last Chance to get In Shadow FREE + A Musical Playlist

FREE BOOK AND PLAYLIST

In Shadow: A Novel


This June, get your free copy of my novel In Shadow from Barnes and Noble, Kobo, iTunes or Smashwords. And, while you're reading this novel you've downloaded absolutely free, I invite you to listen to the playlist of music I put together for you on YouTube.

Many times, I've heard readers say that a book saved their life. For me, it's always been music. Music makes me feel connected to the rest of humanity in a way nothing else does. That's why I wanted to connect with you around my novel, In Shadow, through music. For three weeks, every time I heard a song that matched the tone of my book, I wrote it down on the back of an envelope. And then the front of the envelope. And then on Sunday I spent my day compiling that list in a way I could share with you. Thank you, internet!

And thank you, reader! I hope you'll download your copy of In Shadow and escape into the musical playlist.

Love,
Giselle
Download In Shadow from Kobo
Download In Shadow from iTunes
Download In Shadow from Barnes & Noble


No comments:

Post a Comment