Friday, May 22, 2020

The Girl in the Second Bedroom #FreeRead #MFF #Threesome #Bisexual #Erotica


Looking for free entertainment? Of course you are! Who isn't?

I've written a new story that's available to read for free at Literotica.

THE GIRL IN THE SECOND BEDROOM is mff menage about a married couple and their young tenant.

I wrote this story specifically to enter in Literotica's COVID-19 story contest, because winners get to choose which charities will receive a certain amount of the prize money. That spoke to me, and so did the topic of sex during a pandemic.

Sexy secrets come to light for the characters in my story, and if you want to know what scandalous activity has been going on in their household... I guess you'll just have to read the story--it's free!

https://www.literotica.com/s/the-girl-in-the-second-bedroom

No comments: