Saturday, December 10, 2022

Delta's Diary Audio Now Available


DELTA'S DIARY from the Lesbian Diaries series is now available as a digitally-narrated audiobook.

Why did I create an AI-generated audiobook instead of narrating it myself? 

Well, I wanted to get an audio version to market as soon as I could because I know a lot of readers rely on audio. Not only is it way faster to get an audiobook to market this way, but the price-point is lower. 

I also find the AI versions cleaner than the audiobooks I produce myself, since there's no danger of hearing the bus going by my apartment building or my upstairs neighbours dropping things on the floor. (I try to create the cleanest audio possible when I do my own narration, but I know there's stuff I miss.)

Anyway, buy this audio version and enjoy! This book is close to my heart.

Delta's Diary
from the Lesbian Diary series
by Giselle Renarde

Can a big-city butch find community in a small town?

Delta's sunk about as far as she can go when she moves in with her brother. He's in the same boat: his wife just left him and he's down in the dumps. They don't do much to cheer each other up, but at least co-existence is peaceful.

When Delta crashes the town's Friday Night Queer Club, the girl she's got the hots for is not the one who wants her back. How she ends up with a girlfriend she doesn't even like is anyone's guess, but that's not the only thing ruining her chances with the femme of her dreams. Her crush claims to be straight, and she doesn't exactly ingratiate herself by doubting Melanie's word.

Even when you've hit rock bottom, you can always sink lower. If there's one thing Delta knows how to do, it's burn bridges.

How will Delta untangle the mess she's created when she's running on nothing but street-smarts and grit?

Audiobook created using Digital Narration Technology

Available exclusively from Google Play