Thursday, October 9, 2008

On My Knees...Again...

This is becoming a quaintly familiar pose. What I'm begging for today is your vote. Hmm...have you heard that one before?

My wonderfully fabulous trailer for TANGLED ROOTS is entry #8 for the month of October's New Covey Trailer Awards. That's right: I've hit the big time, baby. So please click here to head on over and vote for it. Remember, the music was arranged and recorded by yours truly. That's gotta count for something, right?

Moment of Random Nostalgia
Do you remember THE TRASHCAN TANGO from Sesame Street? I'm not sure what just reminded me of it, and I'm also not sure what we did before youtube. It didn't take much searching to find this clip from my favourite childhood TV show. Click here to watch it. Gosh, that takes me back. In fact, it's even funnier than I remember.
Well, friends, thanks for sharing this moment of random nostalgia with me. I always did like Oscar best. Hmm...maybe that's why I end up writing characters like Simone from TANGLED ROOTS.

Bright Blessings,
Giselle Renarde