1. Hi Sarah! Thanks for taking the time to answer a few questions. First off, what type of stories you write?
SLC: I've written a little bit of everything. I have M/M, F/F and M/F.
2. What are you reading right now?
SLC: The Frankenstein trilogy by Dean Koontz
3. I hear music in the background…what's playing?
SLC: My grandson's video game. He likes Diablo II and Insane Aquarium.
4. Do you have a favourite naughty word?
SLC: Sometimes I like to overuse the word 'Twat' - not usually in reference to the body part, but as a name for certain people I've had to deal with - like my ex-daughter-in-law.
5. Is there a word or phrase that absolutely makes you cringe?
SLC: Not that I can think of at the moment. I'm not usually offended by words.
6. Be honest: What are you snacking on?
SLC: No snacks, but I've got a cup of Kalua Mudslide and whipped cream over chipped ice. Yum.
Promo time! Any exciting new releases? How can readers find out more about you and your work?
SLC: I've got several e-books for sale at Torquere Press, one so far at Shadowfire Press (more pending) and one by Unbranded Press. My website is http://sarahcolter.webs.com. :)
Mmm...Kalua...I'm jealous. I'm such a booze queen these days, and I just polished off my last bottle of wine. I think it's because I haven't seen Sweet in a while and I miss her desperately. It really is amazing how much you can start to rely on a person...and then when she's not around the world is a shade dimmer. *sigh*