Monday, December 21, 2009

Quick Six Interview with STEVIE WOODS


1. Hi Stevie. That is one good-looking cover you've got there. Want to start by telling us what type of stories you write?

SW: I write exclusively gay romance, in a variety of genres, historical, contemporary, fantasy, paranormal and SF

2. What are you reading right now?

SW: If All the Sand were Pearls by Pepper Espinosa

3. I hear music in the background…what's playing?

SW: I have a soft spot for boybands, Boyzone is on at moment.

4. Do you have a favourite naughty word?

SW: Very simple and straightforward - cock!

5. Is there a word or phrase that absolutely makes you cringe?

SW: Yep - manmeat

6. Be honest: What are you snacking on?

SW: Chocolate oat biscuits (a UK treat I think you might refer to as a cookie?)

Promo time! Flog your wares. Any exciting new releases? How can readers find out more about you and your work?

SW: I have a release due out next Monday, 21st December, from Phaze Books - it is actually a revised re-release of my historical novel, CANE, in both eBook and Print.
http://www.phaze.com

You can find out all about my various releases and what is coming up at my website. I have a few new releases slated for next year.
http://steviewoods.com

Monday Dec 21? Well good golly, that's today! Happy Release Day! I always feel like I should get cards in the mail and phone calls from my family on my release days. It's such a huge deal to me, and only other authors seem to be able to empathize. I wish you a very happy release day. Have a slice of cake and a glass of bubbly and enjoy your success!
Cheers,
Giselle

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, Giselle, for both the painless interview and the good wishes! I always find release days to be exciting - and busy! Still, I can take time out for the bubbly :)

    Have a great holiday!

    ReplyDelete