1. Hi Stevie. That is one good-looking cover you've got there. Want to start by telling us what type of stories you write?
SW: I write exclusively gay romance, in a variety of genres, historical, contemporary, fantasy, paranormal and SF
2. What are you reading right now?
SW: If All the Sand were Pearls by Pepper Espinosa
3. I hear music in the background…what's playing?
SW: I have a soft spot for boybands, Boyzone is on at moment.
4. Do you have a favourite naughty word?
SW: Very simple and straightforward - cock!
5. Is there a word or phrase that absolutely makes you cringe?
SW: Yep - manmeat
6. Be honest: What are you snacking on?
SW: Chocolate oat biscuits (a UK treat I think you might refer to as a cookie?)
Promo time! Flog your wares. Any exciting new releases? How can readers find out more about you and your work?
SW: I have a release due out next Monday, 21st December, from Phaze Books - it is actually a revised re-release of my historical novel, CANE, in both eBook and Print.
You can find out all about my various releases and what is coming up at my website. I have a few new releases slated for next year.
Monday Dec 21? Well good golly, that's today! Happy Release Day! I always feel like I should get cards in the mail and phone calls from my family on my release days. It's such a huge deal to me, and only other authors seem to be able to empathize. I wish you a very happy release day. Have a slice of cake and a glass of bubbly and enjoy your success!