Thursday, April 1, 2010

Quick Six Interview with Ruth J. Hartman



1. Hi Ruth! Would you be so kind as to tell us what type of stories you write?

RJH: I love writing sweet romances, whether it's contemporary or fantasy.

2. What are you reading right now?

RJH: "Mrs. Miracle" by Debbie Macomber

3. I hear music in the background…what’s playing?

RJH: Journey

4. Do you have a favourite naughty word?

RJH: Not really :)

5. Is there a word or phrase that absolutely makes you cringe?

RJH: Embalming. It's creepy!

6. Be honest: What are you snacking on?

RJH: Mini-Reese Cups

Promo time! Flog your wares. Any exciting new releases? How can readers find out more about you and your work?

"Purr" in the romance anthology "Must Love Cats" is on sale at Midnight Showcase Fiction http://www.midnightshowcase.com/MustlubCats.htm

My memoir, "My Life in Mental Chains" is on sale at Pipers' Ash

A romance novel "Flossophy of Grace" will be out with Midnight Showcase Fiction in Feb/Mar 2011.
More info can be found at my website: www.ruthjhartman.blogspot.com

Must Love Cats looks wonderful! I do love cats, and they love me--a little too much at times. One of my boys lies on my office chair, and I don't have the heart to kick him off so I end up sitting on the edge of the seat, and then the other one crawls into my lap and demands my attention. I'm an author covered in cats!
Thanks for the interview!
Giselle Renarde
Canada just got hotter!

1 comment: