Saturday, May 21, 2011

My Mistress' Nitty Gritty


Yesterday I put up a post about My Mistress' Thighs, my new anthology of transgender fiction and poetry, but I neglected to give you any details of what the book contained. #gisellefail (I can use hashtags here, right? LOL) So, today I've got all the details for you:

My Mistress' Thighs is a collection of 7 of my stories published by loveyoudivine's TransFix line of fiction interspersed with original poetry AND two brand new, never published anywhere anytime anyhow stories ("A Wolf in Grandmother's Clothing" and "Love in the Time of Instant Messenger"), as well as two other stories you may or may not have read at some point ("Dressing for Dinner" and "Cock for a Day"). So that's...11 stories total? And a bunch of poems too. I particularly like "A Wolf in Grandmother's Clothing"--my quirky take on the Little Red Riding Hood tale.

As for the previously published lyd ebooks included in My Mistress' Thighs, we've got Expanded Definitions, Friends of Dorothy, Leslie Goosemoon Rides Again, Secrets of the Solstice Sacrifice, Spring Fever, The Public Life of Private Paulsen, and Third Rail.












Hate to sound sales-pitchy, but if you were to purchase all those ebooks separately it would cost you $15. My Mistress' Thighs includes essentially 4 bonus stories and poetry, and it's only $10.99 or $9.99, depending on which retailer you purchase from, for the ebook collection. The print book is $18 from Amazon, which, all things considered, isn't bad. It's a beautiful book.



So, that's my spiel. Thanks for paying attention to me. LOL

Hugs,
Giselle

No comments:

Post a Comment