Monday, April 2, 2012

More Free Stories: Lesbian Public Sex at Every Night Erotica

I love giving you all little gifts of fiction. I make a conscious and devoted effort to supply the reading public with as much original, awesome, FREE smut as I possibly can. (That's one of the many reasons I feel so personally betrayed when readers choose to steal my books instead of purchasing them, but that's a topic for a day when I'm feeling ranty).

I'll keep this short and sweet: I've got a FREE READ for you at Every Night Erotica!

It's called "Little Lamb on Bay Street" and it's about a quirky lesbian couple in costumes gettin' it on right there on the city sidewalk. NB: Bay Street is a downtown Toronto street known as the (heart?) of the financial district.

Anyway, it's free and it's for you!


Hugs,
Giselle

No comments:

Post a Comment