Saturday, November 29, 2014

#99cents #MySexySaturday A New TABOO Box Set!

Another weekend, another steal of a deal!

Last weekend I told you about my new novel Seven Kisses.  This weekend it's a box set of taboo erotica from Terry Towers, Candi Cade, Lexi Wood, Saffron Daughter... and ME!

This book has been BANNED by... OMG, like everywhere: iTunes, Google Play, Kobo, etc, etc.

Because, you know, stepdaddies and stepdaughters, stepbrothers and stepsisters, cousins, sleep sex...

My story in Our Taboo Secret is called My American Cousin. Not much to say about it, so let's jump right into an excerpt:

There’s a movie from the 80s called “My American Cousin.” It’s about a young Canadian girl who’s got a crush on her James Dean-ish cousin from the States. All through my teen years, I fantasized that a handsome relative would drive up to the family farm and open up new worlds to me.

I never thought it would really happen.

And it didn’t—not exactly. Not the way I dreamed it would. He didn’t pull up at my family home in a stolen car like the character in the movie, but he was every bit as dreamy as James Dean. Even in a suit, I could tell he was a bad boy. He belonged in a leather jacket. I could smell it on him: black leather and cigarettes.

Robbie was the guy I’d been waiting for since I was twelve years old: my real-life American cousin. I didn’t even know he existed until my mother introduced us at a big family wedding. My heart just about stopped when our eyes met. When he said hello, I felt his voice between my legs, like a hot hand gripping me there. Squeezing. I was wet in an instant.

He said, “Nice to meet you,” but I couldn’t speak. My mother asked him all sorts of questions. He didn’t take his eyes off me as he answered. He didn’t even blink. His stare made me hot, made me sweat inside my satin gown, made my knees go all wobbly like I was going to fall on my face.

When the wedding band struck up an old doo-wop song, Robbie asked me to dance. Well, it isn’t so much that he “asked.” More like he took my hand and pulled me close, swaying with me on the dance floor.

I could feel his heartbeat. I could also feel his erection throbbing against my belly. My pussy was throbbing, too, but I bet he couldn’t feel that. I bet he could only feel my soft breasts melting into his chest. My whole body turned to liquid when he bent to my ear and whispered, “I like the way you move.”

Let's get linking, shall we? Our Taboo Secret is available now for the introductory price of $0.99, so don't think--just click:

Amazon UK| http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00Q4U60OA
Amazon Canada| http://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B00Q4U60OA
Amazon Australia| http://www.amazon.com.au/gp/product/B00Q4U60OA
Smashwords| https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/496144
Barnes & Noble| www.barnesandnoble.com/w/our-taboo-secret-terry-towers/1120823962

No comments:

Post a Comment