Monday, April 6, 2015

Here's what's going to happen...


“Take off your top,” he growled.

“What? No! The neighbours…”

Ewan looked at me, eyes blazing. “We could invite them in. Meet the Welcome Wagon.”

I playfully smacked his cheek and his eyebrows went up, like he was asking, “Did you really just do that?”

Abandoning his post between my legs, my step-brother stood and grabbed my top. “What are you doing?” I shrieked, pulling it back down when he pulled it up. “You’re such a jerk, Ewan.”

“Oh, am I?” he asked, then tore my top over my head.

My first reaction was to turn around and make sure there was nobody outside.

“Showing off your bra to the hood?” Ewan asked.

That’s when I realized my breasts were smushed against the window. Gasping, I turned to face him. “I’m not taking off my bra. Don’t even think about it.”

“But you’re sooo close to naked.” He hooked his finger around the front, right between my breasts. With an almost cruel smirk, he pulled it forward and my boobs fell out with a subtle bounce. Then he said, “Undo the clasp, May.”

Moving May: A Stepbrother Romance
Coming Soon to eXcessica

No comments:

Post a Comment