Wednesday, April 29, 2015

It's a Fourway!

...tie, that is.

Every month I tell readers which books sold best in print, and I'm waaaaay late reporting on March.

March was a big month for lesbian fiction and dark romance. Top sellers, in alphabetical order, were...

Girls Gone Carnal

Furry. Vicious. Wicked.

Lesbian shifters, vampires, and witches come in all shapes and sizes. From the humblest mouse to the most ferocious cougar, from maids and their mistresses to urban vamps and the women they lick, these stories are sure to inspire chills, thrills, and delicious shivers.




Monstrous Obsession

An erotic horror novella from award-winning author Giselle Renarde. Artemis has never relied on a man for anything. When she moves in with her biker boyfriend, she worries she’s losing her independence. The moment she sets foot inside Budd’s big house, she realizes something demonic lives there. Artemis needs help. Can she learn to accept it from the man who loves her... before it's too late?




Sapphic Confessions

I kissed a girl… and I didn’t stop there!

Twenty-four eye-opening lesbian tales so titillating you won’t be able to resist reading the next confession. Butches, femmes, chapstick lesbians, bisexual beauties, experienced older women and curious first-timers admit to their naughty deeds in this hot new short story collection.




Seven Kisses

My name is Gabrielle, but Madame de Villeneuve thinks I’m a girl called Suzanne. Nobody believes I’m really who I say I am. I guess I’m partly to blame. After all, I did sign a stranger’s name to my committal forms when I entered this rehabilitation centre. I’m not actually addicted to anything—not sex, not drugs, not even rock and roll.

So what’s kept me here? It’s a long story, and you probably wouldn’t believe it even if I told you—especially the part about the monkey butlers. How does an innocent young woman end up bound to a hospital bed in the bowels of a Victorian manor house...


I love that you guys buy my books in print. You have no idea how great it makes me feel. Keep up the good work! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment