Saturday, November 28, 2015

It's a good day to love #femdom #erotica!


FEMDOM LESBIANS is $0.99 this weekend. That's TWO novels featuring women who dominate!
 
Ripe cheeks. A firm hand. When control edges toward obsession, will Gabrielle and Summer seek rescue or surrender to unfathomable forms of discipline? Enjoy two erotic BDSM novels featuring women who dominate: Nanny State and Seven Kisses by award-winning queer Canadian author Giselle Renarde.

This book has been BANNED BY APPLE (twice!) but you can grab it for only $0.99 this weekend from:
I've fallen behind when it comes to uploading my books in print (NaNoWriMo is absorbing way more of my time than I'd anticipated) but I'll try to get the paperback version of Femdom Lesbians out there in the next few days.

(I also promised you I'd post this last night, but I hit "save" instead of "publish" so that's pretty much where my brain is at these days.)

Anyway, love you! Enjoy your weekend!
Giselle

No comments:

Post a Comment