Sunday, August 14, 2016

Old Friends

Willsin Rowe started writing erotica the same year as me (pussies and dicks since 2006!) and we met through eXcessica Publishing in... I'm going to say 2008. Sounds about right. We're both contributors at Oh Get A Grip!, a blog where aging writers natter at each other (kidding!) and he's a great guy (not kidding!). I can't think of anything negative to say about him, so he must be.

In addition to being a great guy, he's also a really amazing cover designer. If you're an author in search of a cover, I'm just going to go ahead and recommend him to you. There. Done. I've recommended him and I can't take it back.

He's got a few premade covers up for sale at https://thebookcoverdesigner.com/designers/willsin-rowe/ and he says he's going to add more soon. He's also got his contact information on that page if you want to get in touch with him about custom cover art.

Don't be afraid. He won't bite. We're talking really nice guy. Use him: https://thebookcoverdesigner.com/designers/willsin-rowe/

No comments:

Post a Comment