Sunday, March 5, 2017

FREE & 50% OFF #ebooks in celebration of Read An Ebook Week March 5-11

Every time Read An Ebook Week rolls around, Smashwords allows author/publishers to opt in to this huge sale they hold. The sale is on NOW and I've opted in almost my entire catalogue. Readers always seem to scoop up a bunch of books--especially free ones--and I encourage you to do so. Stock up! I'm givin' it away!

I just sent out a newsletter about this (subscribe, why dontcha?) so instead of repeating myself, let's see if I can cut and paste them pretty pitchures...

(Still trying to cut and paste...)

(Still trying to cut and paste...)

Okay, I fail.

I thought this would be a beautiful post, but I guess not so much.  If you want to see the beautiful newsletter in all its newslettery glory (and a selection of FREE and 50% OFF deals this week at Smashwords), you'll have to click this link: http://eepurl.com/cEWfq1 

http://eepurl.com/cEWfq1


Sorry to make you click! I'll try to fail better next time. heh

No comments:

Post a Comment