Saturday, March 21, 2020

Authors Give Back with a Month-Long #Smashwords #Sale

UPDATE: Smashwords has extended this sale until May 31st 2020. For the remainder of the sale, most of my books will be available at 30% off the regular retail price. The books mentioned in this post will remain FREE. Enjoy!

Great opportunity to load up on books at 30% off, 60% off or FREE.

According to the Smashwords site:

This sale is the direct result of several Smashwords authors requesting that Smashwords run a special sale. These authors wanted to show their support to readers who now face unprecedented social isolation, anxiety and economic hardship as a result of the world response to the Covid-19 pandemic.

I always make a lot of my short stories available for free during Smashwords sales, but this time I've also made two novels and an anthology available for free. I figure a lot of people are going to be spending a lot of time with books now and in the near future, so I might as well give some away. Why not?

FREE at SMASHWORDS during the AUTHORS GIVE BACK sale:




Please download and enjoy my free books.  If you're in the position to scoop up some sale items, there are plenty to choose from. Most of my catalogue is 30% off, so take a look and see what tickles your fancy.

No comments:

Post a Comment