Saturday, July 2, 2022

The Big Annual July Smashwords Sale is Back!


It's been a big half-year for publishing, over here at Giselle Renarde Erotica. I got my rights back from Excessica Publishing when they closed up shop, and I started republishing those books on January 1st. 

Honestly, I thought I'd be done by now. 

Practically, that's not how things have worked out.  It's taken much longer than anticipated.

The focus on publishing has taken time away from creative work (by which I mean writing new books), and I'll tell you right now: that gets me antsy and out of sorts.  It's incredible how much I rely on writing for my mental health.

I guess I'm in a chatty mood today, because what I really came out here to tell you is that the big annual July sale at Smashwords is on right now

The sale is on for the month of July, and it's a great opportunity to pick up copies of my books at a discounted price.

This year, I've discounted most of my books by 25%, 50%, and 75%. 

You can also snag some free titles, like ONE IN THE HAND, the first story in my Wedding Heat series. Hopefully you'll get hooked and buy the rest of the series, as many readers are currently doing.

Explore my titles at Smashwords: 
https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/GiselleRenardeErotica/authors#published

Stock up and save!

No comments: