Monday, June 9, 2008

Monday Miscellany

I'm launching a new feature for the summer, folks! The garbage is starting to stink in this heatwave, so Monday Miscellany is taking over its designated slot.

What is Monday Miscellany? A grab bag of bite-sized posts: sex, donuts, beautiful images, sex, maybe a little bit of poetry in there, some quotes, some more sex... You'll just have to wait with bated breath for each new installation. And for the first...?


Reluctantly Washing the Floors

Update on the flooring situation: I had to wash the parquet after my very regal tabby projectile-vomited all over my bedroom. (I wish I'd taken pictures. It was everywhere.) Isn’t my life endlessly glamorous? Anyway, that means no more spots of transvestite precum on the floor. And with my Sweet away on vacation, too...

So sad. It’s not easy being clean.