Monday, December 15, 2008

Quick Six Interview with Susan Meier

Quick Six
Interview with Susan Meier

1. Hi Susan! Would you be so kind as to tell us what type of stories you write?

I write traditional romances, sometimes called sweet romances. I think of them as being similar to Hallmark Hall of Fame movies. Very emotional, gripping.


2. What are you reading right now?

I'm reading Angela Knight's JANE'S WARLORD. Love it. I'm a huge Angela Knight fan.


3. I hear music in the background…what’s playing?

Nope. Must not be my house. LOL I like silence when I write. If music is playing I want to sing along...and that doesn't get the writing done!


4. Do you have a favourite naughty word?

Naughty word? I can't say I've actually thought about it. But I do like a well written, emotionally involving sex scene. Words and actions that really bring characterization to life!


5. Is there a word or phrase that absolutely makes you cringe?

No. LOL. I think I'm getting desensitized!


6. Be honest: What are you snacking on?

Oh, gosh! Mallowmars! It's our first real snow of the season. I just took a break from snuggling under an afghan with Angela's book and box of Mallowmars!

Promo time! Flog your wares. Any exciting new releases? How can readers find out more about you and your work?

HER BABY'S FIRST CHRISTMAS will be released December 8. MAID IN MONTANA will be out in June. After 35 books, I realized that there are just some books that stand out in the crowd, and both of these books are personal favorites of mine. HER BABY'S FIRST CHRISTMAS because it's a backward homecoming story. The heroine desperately wants family and longs to have a home to go to, but the hero is reluctantly going home. Bad memories have kept him away for five long years, but it's time. Little does he know he's not rescuing the heroine when he agrees to drive her to North Carolina; she's rescuing him.

MAID IN MONTANA is just plain fun! LOL Every once in a while it's good to write/read a book just for plain old fun!


I could sure use a good snowfall. Would you believe mid-December in Canada and it's raining outside?!?
Thanks for the interview!
Giselle
Sex toys - EdenFantasys adult toys store

No comments:

Post a Comment